• Process Purchase Orders in DAX ERP system and Submit RFQ/RFP in accordance with
• Confirm Purchase Order acknowledgments and verify accuracy of PO details.
• Evaluate incoming quotes, proposals for vendor exceptions.
• Negotiate and Obtain price quotes with suppliers and Contribute to team cost savings
goals and document cost savings when appropriate.
• Understanding of procurement concepts, standards,
• Reviewing the current supply chain market status.
• Conduct day-to-day purchasing for multiple departments in accordance to TAQNIA
policies and procedure.
• Follow up with the supplier the delivery of material/service to ensure its compliance with
the PO terms and conditions.
• Updates the Procurement Database in a timely manner to ensure managements reports are accurate and available
• Produce relevant reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually basis, as directed by the Procurement Manager
• Analyze reports/research of purchasing activities, costs and expenditures and provide recommendations to improve internal purchasing activities
• Support in key sub-contracts/purchase contracts by providing updates on financial status, monitoring delivery, etc
3.Vendor /Suppler Relationship
• Establish and manage effective working relationships with external and/or internal stakeholders
• Maintain relationships with suppliers/vendors for scheduling and expediting deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries and other related problems
• Negotiate the best price and under the most favourable terms for all contracted parties
• Tackle the resolution of any procurement and/or supply chain issues that require escalation, with all stakeholders (Internal and External)
• Assist in drafting any changes to contracts, managing key suppliers issues through to contract award or contract amendment acceptance
• Manage and follow up with new and existing contracts related to KACST and TAQNIA.
• Support Project Managers to close out contracts.
▪ Strong Negotiation skills
▪ Fluency in English Language.
▪ Proactive Problem Solving
▪ Effective Communication (written and oral)
▪ Creative and Analytical Thinking
▪ Conversant on DAX ERP.
▪ Conversant on MS applications, such as Excel and PowerPoint.
Excellent English and Arabic, spoken and written