- Communication Liaison
- Discretion and Confidentiality
- Follow-up and Coordination
- Information Preparation
- Admin Support
- Event Management
- HR Support
- Procurement and Dealing with
- Dealing with vendors for RPDC Procurement needs.
- Act as PoC between team members and Holding company.
- Coordinating RPDC Legal needs.
- Providing Admin support to the team.
- Coordinating and visiting Government agencies to resolve issues related to team members.
- Processing Business, Training and Annual Leave Requests.
- Coordinating hiring of new employees and support in onboarding requirements.
- Provide IT support and/or coordinate with relevant department at Holding level.
- Support RPDC in events, conferences and meetings as required.
- Update RPDC’s Shared Folder.
- Manage RPDC’s MOL, MOI,
- GOSI electronic accounts.
- Good Understanding of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Excellent English and Arabic, spoken and written.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Problem solving and prioritizing skills.
Education: Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Management or Similar .
Experience: 1-2 Years in Admin or Coordinator Role