- Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned clients
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
- Communicates client needs and demands to higher management.
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting Taqnia Cyber’s goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in IT or MIS.
Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in account management & Sales of IT products and services for private and government sectors.