We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Write professional MEMOs
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Associate Degree in Executive Secretary
- GPA 4 out of 5
- Standard typing speed 50 WPM
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Outstanding verbal/written communication and negotiation abilities
- In depth knowledge of office management
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills