• Provide assistance to the Director - Human Resources in setting short and long term Talent Management strategies to enable TAQNIA’s achievement of its overall HR strategic objectives.
• Develop a strategic plan for recruitment and hire based on TAQNIA’s projected growth.
• Initiate and control the department budget.
• Issue the required decisions as per company authority matrices.
• Develop HR policies and procedures related to manpower planning, recruitment, training, career development, succession planning, disciplinary actions, grievance and appeal, and seek their approval as per the authorities matrices.
• Provide day-to-day operational and functional oversight of all HR development activities; including employee career development, succession planning, disciplinary processes and employee grievance handling.
• Manage employee recruitment and induction processes.
• Maintain an updated roster of participant placements and potential job opportunities.
• Responsible for providing current recruitment knowledge and trends within the market overall and for multinationals.
• Suggest proper Medias for approaching the right caliber candidates.
• Follow up and coordinate with recruitment channels.
• Submit candidate’s offers and follow up until placing.
• Coordinate with universities, events in relation to targeted hires.
• Apply orientation program for new hires.
• Ensure that high standards are maintained to retain high performance culture at TAQNIA through quality empowerment.
• Manage the implementation of Succession Planning exercise at the corporate level.
• Supervise the implementation of disciplinary actions against employees' violates.
• Coordinate the implementation of grievance procedures.
• Develop high quality career development programs in line with TAQNIA’s HR and overall strategic objectives.
• Provide guidance, input and oversight in the implementation of Human Capital and Human Resources policies and procedures.
• Frequently review and utilize metrics related to Human Capital to assure attainment of goals and quality measures of workplace.
• Coordinate with Business Units Heads to collect data related to training needs.
• Negotiate with training agencies and centers the training courses and programs that TAQNIA needs, and evaluate the performance of these training entities.
Required Educational Level
Required Experience and Knowledge