The role of a project engineer at TAQNIA Robotics is to drive projects to completion through a hands-on approach by reacting quickly to issues, providing on-site training, directly managing front-line workers, innovating solutions and liaising with project managers and company executives to secure any resources that are necessary to push a project forward.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops project technical objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Report and escalate to management as needed with documentations
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Perform technical risk management to minimize project risks
- Knowledge: Good knowledge in systems engineering management.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or similar.
- Certifications: Preferred to have a professional certificate CAPM.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in related field.
- Technical Skills: Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD.
- Team Working
- Analytical Skills
- Decision Making
- Effective Communication
- Planning and Organizing
- Change Management
- Personal Responsibility
Commercial Business Development,