The Business Development Manager works to improve TAQNIA Robotics market position and achieve financial growth. The holder of the position should defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Prospect for potential new clients and ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future turn this into increased business. Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives. (Possess technical skills to understand and propose products or solutions that meet client requirements)
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Identifies ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. Also screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Knowledge: Deep knowledge in local & international markets of the company products portfolio
- Education: Bachelor OR Master Degree in Business Administration or Marketing Science or related field
- Certifications: Preferred to have a professional certificate.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in related business.
- Technical Skills: High presentation, Communication skills and Computer skills.
- Team Working
- Negotiation & Persuasion
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Financial & Commercial Judgement
Commercial Business Development