Job Summary :
The Business Development Analyst is responsible for providing business coordination and support for TE business initiatives including affiliations, joint ventures and other business arrangements. This role will advance business development efforts through coordinating business plan development in collaboration with leadership, Supporting and facilitating work steam initiatives, Coordinating due diligence processes, Facilitating post-transaction hand-off of responsibilities in collaboration with operations, Conducting research, Analyzing, drawing conclusions and presenting data for use by senior leadership and Monitoring/ tracking a pipeline of transaction opportunities.
· Recommends marketing strategies, goals and objectives for enhancing company performance.
· Maintain relation with existing partners and Finds new strategic business partners for the company.
· Develops and implements targeted surveys for gathering market information.
· Creates custom reports and generates standard reports for management.
· Conducts organizational studies and work simplification studies to help streamline business processes.
· Prepares procedural and operational manuals for staff and management.
· Reviews forms and reports to determine weak areas and make improvements.
· Analyzes workflows and makes recommendations for streamlining or improving the process.
· Helps create and maintain a marketing plan for a new or existing product.
· Researches marketing opportunities and communicates.
· Produces statistical models to help predict market trends.
· Determines target audiences to introduce new product offerings.
· Reads publications and attends seminars on industry trends to aid in keeping ahead of the competition.
· Identifies potential new markets.
· Analyzes the techniques and successes of the competition.
· Coordinate due diligence processes by working with external and internal parties to collect and review data and documentation.
· Identifies and analyzes preliminary business opportunity technical and commercial requirements, budget considerations, time and resource estimates and defining the project scope and objectives .
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing.
· Experience in operation and marketing. is distinct advantage
· 2 – 4 years of professional experience and understanding of, business development, business/operation planning and markets analysis.
· Proven advanced verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English.