· Categorize incoming and outgoing mails for easy tracking records.
· Responsible for all Government Relations Procedures.
· Attestation of legal documents from chamber of commerce.
· Process & collect legal documents related to the Ministry of Labor.
· Keep a track of any changes in government rules & regulations.
· Prepare and type diversified correspondences as required by the Department.
· Provide photocopy service where necessary.
· Responsible for delivering urgent correspondences within and outside the Department, whenever needed.
· Prepare requisition of office supplies, equipment maintenance, and follow-up requests for Support Services (i.e. Audiovisual, Property Management, etc.) whenever required.
· Maintain confidentiality at all times.
· Perform other job related duties, as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field.
· 2-4 years of experience.
· Proven advanced verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in Arabic & English.