• Assist in all exercises related to Strategy Development and Implementation
• Identifies STRATEX projects regularly
• Assist in the planning and implementation of Balanced Scorecards across all TAQNIA’s departments and subsidiaries
• Gathering and analyzing essential data on a continuous basis
• Maintains report forms, formats, information dashboards, data generators, reports and other resources
• Prepare regular progress reports for management (mainly Q Reviews)
Knowledge Management & Digitization
• Leads archiving and digitization of paper based document into a digital format
• Ensures the OSM SharePoint site is up-to-date
Performs other tasks related to the Office of Strategy Management as needed.
Knowledge Research, Administration, Operations.
Education Undergraduate, Business, Strategy, engineering (industrial/Civil) or any related field.
Certifications Balanced Scored Card certification is a plus.
Experience 2-3 Year in Strategy, Research, Consulting, Business, or Operations role.
Technical Skills • Problem Solving
• Research & Analytics
• Excel Proficiency - Advanced
• PPT Proficiency – Capable
• Fluency in both English & Arabic